Calling All Students Graduate Visa for UK(PSW)

Graduate Visa for UK(PSW):


  • Must be in the UK.
  • Current visa is a Student visa or Tier 4 (General) student visa.
  • Completed a UK bachelor’s degree, postgraduate degree, or other eligible course.
  • Education provider informed the Home Office of successful course completion.


  • Graduate visa lasts for 2 years.
  • PhD or other doctoral qualification holders get a 3-year visa.


  • Apply online before the current visa expires.
  • No need to wait for graduation or certificate.
  • Partner and children can also apply if eligible.


  • £822 application fee.
  • Healthcare surcharge of around £624 per year.

Work and Other Activities:

  • Can work in most jobs, be self-employed, do voluntary work, and travel abroad and return to the UK.
  • Cannot apply for most benefits or the State Pension, or work as a professional sportsperson.


  • Can only study with a Graduate visa if the chosen course is not eligible for a Student visa.
  • Eligible courses for Student visa can extend the Student visa instead.
  • May need an Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) certificate for studying or researching sensitive topics.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *