Tier 5 Temporary Work Visa

Tier 5 Work Visa Application

  • You can apply for a Temporary Worker – Government Authorised Exchange visa (T5) if you:
  • want to come to the UK for a short time for work experience or to do training, an Overseas Government Language. You can apply for this visa if you want to work in the UK in a role such as a charity worker, artist, entertainer, diplomat or sportsperson.Programme, research or a fellowship through an approved government authorised exchange scheme
  • have a sponsor · meet the other eligibility requirements
  • The Tier 5 visa route allows non-EU/EEA /Swiss nationals to come to the UK to undertake specific types of work for a period of one or two years.

How SBA Solicitors can help you?

BA Solicitors will ensure that your chances of getting your visa UK are high and for that, we assign an expert solicitor who assesses the entire situation along with requirements and eligibility. We assist with completion and compiling of applications and documents and will navigate you through the immigration maze making the whole process clear and concise.

We will help you decide and take you through the best option and category for you.

We assist with:

Document check service

  • We help you prepare the Letter of Representation in which the details of your case and its merits will be listed
  • Liaise with the Home Office and British High Commission from start to finish
  • Completion of the full application from start to finish with one to one advice service to ensure you are happy with every part of your application.
  • 24/7 contact and updates on your matter

Contact SBA Solicitors on 0161 302 7905

We are friendly and professional and work diligently to provide our clients with a service that is second to none.

For further information

About Us

At SBA Solicitors with over 20 years experience we take pride in our customer service and can provide the best advice to suit your needs. We are always Approachable, Available and can provide clear advice for anyone wanting legal advice. With specialist solicitors experienced in the legal field.

Keep in Touch

Follow us on

Contact Us (Manchester)

Contact Us(Coventry)