Unmarried Partner Visa
The unmarried partner visa UK falls under the family visa category, which applies to unmarried couples but also children, parents, and a spouse or civil partner. Under Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights, non-EEA and non-Swiss nationals have the right to legally seek to travel to the UK with the intention of staying and living with their partner.
What you need to know:
An applicant must meet the following requirements for a Unmarried Partner Visa:
- You and your partner must be 18 or over
- You must have lived continuously with your partner for at least two years.
- You must prove that you are in a genuine and subsisting relationship
- You must intend to live with your partner permanently in the UK.
- You must show that you have adequate accommodation in the UK
- You and your partner must meet Financial requirements
- You must meet the English Language requirements
If your application is successful you will be granted leave to remain for 30 months. After this you can apply for further leave to remain for another 2.5 years and eventually indefinite leave to remain after 5 years.
How SBA Solicitors can help you?
SBA Solicitors will ensure that your chances of getting your visa UK are high and for that, we assign an expert solicitor who assesses the entire situation along with requirements and eligibility. We assist with completion and compiling of applications and documents and will navigate you through the immigration maze making the whole process clear and concise.
We will help you decide and take you through the best option and category for you.
We assist with:
Document check service
- We help you prepare the Letter of Representation in which the details of your case and its merits will be listed
- Liaise with the Home Office and British High Commission from start to finish
- Completion of the full application from start to finish with one to one advice service to ensure you are happy with every part of your application.
- 24/7 contact and updates on your matte
Contact SBA Solicitors on 0161 302 7905
We are friendly and professional and work diligently to provide our clients with a service that is second to none.
For further information
At SBA Solicitors with over 20 years experience we take pride in our customer service and can provide the best advice to suit your needs. We are always Approachable, Available and can provide clear advice for anyone wanting legal advice. With specialist solicitors experienced in the legal field.