Fiance Visa Application:
A Fiance Visa allows you to come to the UK to marry your partner who is either a British citizen, settled in the UK, or has been granted refugee status/humanitarian protection.
What you need to know:
– A Fiance Visa is usually granted for a period of up to 6 months
– Within the 6 months you must marry partner into a civil partnership with your partner.
– After the marriage or the civil partnership ceremony you must apply for a UK Spouse Visa.
– You can extend your stay in the UK and eventually permanently settle in the UK.
To apply for a Fiance Visa in the UK you must meet certain requirements:
An applicant must meet the following requirements for a Fiancé Visa:
· You and your partner must be 18 or over
· You must intend to marry or enter into a civil partnership and must have met in person
· You must be in a genuine and subsisting relationship
· You must show that you have adequate accommodation in the UK
· You and your partner must meet Financial requirements
· You must meet the English Language requirements
Let us help you through the legal maze and help you to make a successful application.
How SBA Solicitors can help you?
SBA Solicitors will ensure that your chances of getting your visa UK are high and for that, we assign an expert solicitor who assesses the entire situation along with requirements and eligibility. We assist with completion and compiling of applications and documents and will navigate you through the immigration maze making the whole process clear and concise.
We will help you decide and take you through the best option and category for you.
We assist with:
Document check service
- We help you prepare the Letter of Representation in which the details of your case and its merits will be listed
- Liaise with the Home Office and British High Commission from start to finish
- Completion of the full application from start to finish with one to one advice service to ensure you are happy with every part of your application.
- 24/7 contact and updates on your matter
Contact SBA Solicitors on 0161 302 7905
We are friendly and professional and work diligently to provide our clients with a service that is second to none.
For further information
At SBA Solicitors with over 20 years experience we take pride in our customer service and can provide the best advice to suit your needs. We are always Approachable, Available and can provide clear advice for anyone wanting legal advice. With specialist solicitors experienced in the legal field.