Price List Immigration
IMMIGRATION LAW SOLICITORS FEES
We have carefully thought out and devised a range of fixed price services, including fixed fee immigration matters. We aim to keep our prices transparent and clear throughout the process and are designed to provide a cost effective solution to your situation.
Our fixed fee services are detailed below.
|15 minute initial consultation||£95 incl. VAT|
|Additional 30 minutes where consultation runs over £30||£95 incl. VAT|
Please note this charge is non-refundable.
Please note all our hourly rates or exclusive of VAT, which is currently at 20%
Fixed Fee Charges
We offer fixed fee quotes, please contact us for further information.
The quoted fee includes the following:
The work will involve:
- We will be taking detailed instructions from you and discussing your circumstances in detail and advising which is the most appropriate application for you.
- Advise you on the requirements of the Immigration Rules and whether you meet the criteria.
- If you do not fulfil certain criteria, whether this can be overcome and how.
- We will inform you about the list of documents required for your case and the information we require in order to submit your application.
- Where necessary, advise if further evidence is needed.
- We will prepare and complete the relevant application with the information and documents in support of your application. Prior to the submission of the application we will go through the application with you by appointment.
- We will draft a covering letter in support of your application where it is necessary and give you advice about the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take. We will advise you of the estimate time your application should be concluded.
There is no one case the same. Your case will be completed under the supervision of a senior Solicitor. The fees quoted are an estimate of charges that you are likely to incur in your case based on the estimated time it would require to complete your application and the charges are calculated using an average hourly rate. The quotes provided are based on the understanding that assistance is provided at the suitable level.
We can only provide you with a fixed fee, once we are able to gather in-depth information about your individual matter and the level of assistance you require in your matter. In any event, SBA Solicitors would agree the fee estimate or fixed fee costs with you prior to commencing work on your matter.
SAME DAY SERVICE:
|Extension Applications / Settlement Category – ANY||From £1,000 plus VAT|
|Checking Service||From £200 plus VAT|
ENTRY CLEARANCE – OUT OF COUNTRY:
|CASE TYPE||TYPE OF WORK||PRICE|
|Visit Visa||-Advice on Procedures and Law -Completion of the paper and on line application form -Advice on all documents required to submit with application -Consider the contents of all documents supplied to submit to the British Embassy and follow up -Advice on the strengths and weaknesses of the case. -Preparation of the covering letter -Attendances and follow up||£600 plus VAT=720.00|
|Spouse||As above Sponsor – Employed Sponsor – Self Employed||£700 plus VAT=840.00 £800 plus VAT=960.00|
|Dependant (Parent/Relatives)||As Above||From £800 plus VAT|
IN COUNTRY APPLICATIONS (EXTENSIONS):
|CASE TYPE||TYPE OF WORK||PRICE|
|Extension Applications: -Spouse (Extension/Settlement) -Tier 4 Student -Application for Discretionary Leave/Humanitarian Protection -Applications for Long Residence -EEA Applications -Domestic Violence Applications||Includes: -Attendance and advice on procedure and legal procedure -Advice and completion of forms -Advice on documents required -Preparation of covering letter -Submission to Home Office until decision made by the Home Office||From £800 Plus VAT|
POINTS BASED SYSTEM:
|Extension Applications -Tier 1 -Tier 2 -Tier 4||From £900 plus VAT (All cases are individually assessed and if additional dependants are placed on application they will be charged separately)|
OTHER IMMIGRATION APPLICATIONS:
|Application for Transfer of visa into Biometrics Card||400 Plus VAT|
|Travel Document Application||£400 Plus VAT|
|Entry Clearance Forms (Completion only)||£70.00 Plus VAT|
|Home Office Forms (Completion Only)||£200 Plus VAT|
|Asylum||From £2-3,000 Plus VAT|
|Asylum – Fresh Claim||From £1,200 – £1,500 Plus VAT|
|Application for British Citizenship/Children Registration||£400 plus VAT|
(All cases are individually assessed and prices vary)
|Employers Licence for Businesses (On line)||From £1000 plus VAT|
|Tier 1 Entry Clearance (Entrepreneur)||From £2,000|
|Tier 1 Extension Application (Entrepereneur)||From £2,000|
|Business Audit Services||(Price available upon request)|
|Lodge Appeal ONLY||400|
|Lodge Appeal and representation||From 1,200-1500|
|Asylum Appeal||From £1,500 – 2000|
|Bail Application and Representation at Hearing||From 1,000|
|Application for Permission to appeal to Upper Tribunal||From 900|
|Review of Decision and Counsels Opinion||350 plus VAT|
When providing you with price for the work involved, it is on the basis of our understanding that:
- There are no complex or unforeseen issues associated which make your application complicated, eg. criminal record or a previous history of default of the immigration rules.
- You satisfy the requirements of the British Nationality Act 1981,Immigration rules and European Economic Area Regulations as appropriate to your application.
It is not always possible to give you an exact number of hours that will be required per matter. The factors that we need to consider when providing you a quotation include the following:
- Is this your first application in respect of your immigration case or a continuing application.
- Any additional work you require in respect of your application or immigration case.
- The number of supporting documents that need to be reviewed and considered for your application.
- If there are any dependants, the number of dependants and their circumstances.
- The availability of documents and issues arising from them.
- The urgency of your case and complexity of your case.
- If Tribunal appearances are required
- If a Barrister is required to review your case and provide written advice and/or represent you before the tribunal.
Please note that the prices quoted do not include disbursements in your case. Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties. We handle the payment of the disbursements on your behalf to ensure a smoother process.
- Interpreters work on an hourly basis however we are unable to confirm their fees as they are subject to ie location, how much work is involved etc.
- Independent expert reports e.g. medical experts.
- If there is an interview and we are required to attend with you, there will be additional disbursements in respect of our rate, mileage/travel expenses.
The costs quoted above do not include:
- Home Office application fees. You will pay this to the Home Office directly as part of the application process.
- Advice and assistance in relation to any appeal
If you require any further information about our Immigration services then please contact our friendly Immigration team at SBA Solicitors on 0161 302 7905.
Contact SBA Solicitors on 0161 302 7905
We are friendly and professional and work diligently to provide our clients with a service that is second to none.
For further information
At SBA Solicitors with over 20 years experience we take pride in our customer service and can provide the best advice to suit your needs. We are always Approachable, Available and can provide clear advice for anyone wanting legal advice. With specialist solicitors experienced in the legal field.