The breakdown of any relationship can be distressing and traumatic. We pride ourselves in offering the highest quality of service to our client’s. For initial legal advice on Family Law, Divorce, Legal Separation or Child Custody call our Family Solicitors and we will help you. Senior Family Law Solicitors and Divorce Lawyers with over 15 years’ experience handling complex family legal issues and international jurisdictions are also available; these fees are quoted upon request.
We at SBA Solicitors specialise in the following areas of family law:
- Child custody and child support
- Divorce, dissolution, and domestic violence
- Grandparent rights
- Enforcement and modification proceedings
- Maintenance, spousal support and alimony
- Marital property division and retirement benefits
- Mediation, Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and settlement agreements
- Paternity proceedings
- Premarital and prenuptial agreements
- Separation agreements
- Visitation and placement
You can expect us to
- Always act with integrity and in an ethical, responsible and constructive way
- Always deliver our services in easily accessible ways to suit you
- Keep the bigger picture in mind to help you at every step of your case
- Help you ensure the benefits of any steps are balanced against financial or emotional costs
- Inform you of all your options to help you decide what is best for you.
For more information contact our family team today for a confidential discussion.
At SBA Solicitors with over 20 years experience we take pride in our customer service and can provide the best advice to suit your needs. We are always Approachable, Available and can provide clear advice for anyone wanting legal advice. With specialist solicitors experienced in the legal field.