Businesses employing migrant workers need to make sure they have the correct sponsorship licence. SBA solicitors can help you if you are:
· A business owner in the UK who employs migrant workers
· An individual looking to start a business or invest in the UK
· An Individual who wants to work in the UK
· A business wanting to set up a branch or subsidiary in the UK.
UK START UP VISA:
What you need to know:
You should meet the following eligibility requirements to succeed in your application for start up visa entry clearance:
· You have an endorsement letter from the UKVI approved endorsing body which has assessed your business idea to be innovative, viable and scalable;
· You must be at least 18 years old; · You must meet the English language requirement;
· You must be able to prove that you have enough personal savings to support yourself while you’re in the UK;
· You can show you can travel and your travel history over the last 5 years;
· You must not fall for refusal under general grounds for refusal; · You have tuberculosis test results if you’re from a listed country.
Eligible visa holders may be granted further leave to remain in the UK after the expiration of their permit, provided that they apply for an extension before the termination of their current immigration status.
Your dependants can also join you in the UK as your dependants.
How long you can stay
You can stay for 2 years if you either:
· come to the UK on a Start-up visa
· switch to this visa from another visa while in the UK
If you want to stay longer in the UK
You cannot apply to extend this visa. You may be able to switch to an Innovator visa if you set up a business while on a Start-up visa and:
· your endorsing body assessed and agreed it
· it is active, trading and sustainable
· you have day to day involvement in it
If you are successful throughout this application you could be eligible for British Citizenship.
How SBA Solicitors can help you?
SBA Solicitors will ensure that your chances of getting your visa UK are high and for that, we assign an expert solicitor who assesses the entire situation along with requirements and eligibility.
We assist with completion and compiling of applications and documents and will navigate you through the immigration maze making the whole process clear and concise.
We will help you decide and take you through the best option and category for you.
We assist with:
· Document check service
· We help you prepare the Letter of Representation in which the details of your case and its merits will be listed
· Liaise with the Home Office and British High Commission from start to finish
· Completion of the full application from start to finish with one to one advice service to ensure you are happy with every part of your application.
· 24/7 contact and updates on your matter
Contact SBA Solicitors at:
We are friendly and professional and work diligently to provide our clients with a service that is second to none.
For further information contact us today on 0161 691 9789, 0161 302 7905 or 0161 839 6014 or e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
SBA SOLICITORS LEADING THE WAY……..ALL THE WAY >>>> PICTURE
MANCHESTER AND DROP INS COVERING PRESTON, BLACKBURN, LONDON, BOLTON, ACCRINGTON, OLDHAM AND MANY MORE.