Tier 1 Investor Visa Application
· The Tier 1 Investor Visa UK allows the applicant to enter the UK to invest at least £2 million into UK businesses.
· As a high-value migration route, you are not required to have a job offer before you can apply for an Investor Visa and your application will not need to be sponsored.
· The application is almost entirely based on your ability to invest the required amount within the first three months of your visa being granted.
· There is no English Language requirement and no expectation to show sufficient maintenance funds. For investors who have £2 million or more available, this is a great route to entering the country and securing UK citizenship by investment.
At SBA Solicitors our expert visa solicitors are specialists in dealing with Tier 1 investor visa entry clearance applications. Contact us today.
CAPTION CONTACT US??????
Tier 1 Investor Visa Extension If you are currently in the UK with a Tier 1 Investor Visa you can apply to stay longer in the UK by applying for a Tier 1 Investor Visa extension.
What you need to know:
You can apply to extend your visa if you:
· have at least £1,000,000 under your control in the UK
· have invested at least £750,000 (or 75%) of that in UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active UK companies
· invested this sum within 3 months of your ‘investor start date’
Funds under your control in the UK
This sum should include the £750,000 (or more) investment and £250,000 (or the balance needed) to bring it up to at least £1,000,000.
These funds can be either:
· your own money or your partner’s money
· money that has been loaned to you by a UK regulated financial institution, as long as you have personal assets with a value of £2,000,000 or more
You cannot mix the 2 sources of funds. A full portfolio and a series of investment portfolio reports produced by a UK regulated financial institutionwill have to be provided as to the source and means of funding and how these have been invested throughout.
If you successfully applied before 29 March 2019, you can also apply to extend if you invested your funds in UK government bonds.
At SBA Solicitors, we offer clear, concise advice on the steps required to apply, extend and or settle in the UK through the Tier 1 Investor Visa route.
Switching Into Tier 1 Investor Dependant Visa UK
You can apply for switching into Tier 1 Investor Dependant visa from inside the UK if you are a dependent partner or child under 18 of a Tier 1 Investor.
How SBA Solicitors can help you?
SBA Solicitors will ensure that your chances of getting your visa UK are high and for that, we assign an expert solicitor who assesses the entire situation along with requirements and eligibility.
We assist with completion and compiling of applications and documents and will navigate you through the immigration maze making the whole process clear and concise.
We will help you decide and take you through the best option and category for you.
We assist with:
· Document check service
· We help you prepare the Letter of Representation in which the details of your case and its merits will be listed
· Liaise with the Home Office and British High Commission from start to finish
· Completion of the full application from start to finish with one to one advice service to ensure you are happy with every part of your application.
· 24/7 contact and updates on your matter
Contact SBA Solicitors at:
We are friendly and professional and work diligently to provide our clients with a service that is second to none.
For further information contact us today on 0161 691 9789, 0161 302 7905 or 0161 839 6014 or e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
SBA SOLICITORS LEADING THE WAY……..ALL THE WAY >>>> PICTURE
MANCHESTER AND DROP INS COVERING PRESTON, BLACKBURN, LONDON, BOLTON, ACCRINGTON, OLDHAM AND MANY MORE