Whether you are looking to apply for a divorce, dissolving a partnership. Legal separation, arrangements for children, pre nuptial agreements, cohabitation agreements, domestic violence or an emergency injunction you can rely on our supportive team to guide you through the way.
Our family lawyers can assist with the following :
· Financial Settlement
· Childcare cases and contact
· Pre-nuptial and Post Nuptial Agreements
· Cohabitation Agreements
· Domestic Abuse
At SBA Solicitors we are committed to resolving family law disputes in a non confrontational manner. We understand that matrimonial disputes can cause immense emotional pressure and will want to work with you to get a workable solution in a fair and reasonable manner.
Has your marriage broken down to you spouse in the UK and do you have limited leave in the UK?
If so then our Immigration Team can assist if you are an EEA national or even a Non EEA National. These include:
· EEA nationals and retained rights following a divorce
· Domestic Violence and Indefinite Leave to Remain
· Article 8 (Assistance in obtaining Discretionary Leave in line with family proceedings)
Contact us today:
· Contact SBA SOLICITORS TODAY FOR AN INITIAL NO OBLIGATION CONFIDENTIAL FREE CON-SULTATION – VIA TELEPHONE,